Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Polite and Cute

Every day is a new day with Ian. He's still cute as can be. The past few days we've noticed his vocabulary picking up significantly. He'll pretty much try to say whatever we ask him to, but now he's starting to say more things on his own without our prompting. The past 2 days he's been doing the cutest thing. If we say "Thank you Ian"....he says "I welcome Momma". Polite and cute....wow what a combination.

When I rock him to sleep at night, I always sing "Jesus Loves Me". The past couple of nights he'll sit on my lap and look at me and say "Jesusth momma". I say "do you want to sing the Jesus Song and he says "yes peese". So I start singing. When I get to "yes Jesus loves me" part...he'll sing "yes Jesusth me". He's so sweet.

We have an amazing little guy and I'm so thankful that God chose me to be his Momma. "Yes...Jesus Loves Me".

1 comment:

Pam said...

Augh! TOO cute! Especially where he is asking for you to sing Jesus Loves Me!! Killing me here! :o)