Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Music To A Momma's Ears

We just got home from a feeding Brad's dogs and a short drive around the neighborhood. In the car, Charlie asked Ian if he wanted to count....Ian replied "Yep". So they counted....one, two, tree, four, five, sicks, cheban, ate, nine, ten. Great job. Then we heard him in the back seat saying "one, two , tree".

Ian proceeded to say "king a-b-a momma". I didn't quite get that, so I asked him to repeat it..."king a-b-a momma". So I got it that time..."Sing ABC's Momma". So...we sang the ABC's. Each time I'd stop...."no momma, sing a-b-a's". He would sing with us...."a, b, a, b, a, c, r"...in tune...but not in the exact order. It was so cute though, even after 30 times of singing "a-b-a's".

Love this kid...just love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nadra:
Love reading your updates on that cute,precious boy of yours.The earlier one of him wanting to sing "Jesus Loves Me" is just so sweet.
Leveta

Pam said...

Hey Friend,
Lovin' the Ian vocabulary updates. Gives me hope that we will get past the screaming stage. :o)
Micah said "Momma" last night for the first time. I have only waited my whole life to hear that.
Pam