Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys

I'm still amazed at how filthy dirty a little guy can get. This week at daycare, there's something special or different going on each day. Today was "Silly hat /wear your clothes backwards" day. Tomorrow is "Teddy Bear & PJ's Day".

I'm not sure if it was because his shirt was on backwards or what...but...I don't think there was a clean spot on his shirt. He looked like a little piglet when I got home. Plus his hands were dirty, dirty, dirty. I suppose he had fun playing outside this afternoon. It looks like he rolled around on the ground.

They also had a fire truck visit daycare today. Miss India (one of his teachers) told Charlie that most of the little kiddos were afraid of the truck....but not our Ian. He wanted to touch the truck, get in the truck and DRIVE the truck. He is a determined little guy.

I know we're in for many more "dirty" days...and I'm sure I'll be "amazed" every time. You can tell I'm a first time mom. :)

No comments: