Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sweetest Boy In the World

I've said it before, but it's so true....Ian is the sweetest boy in the WORLD.

When I was gone to St. Louis in March, Charlie taught Ian to say "I Love Momma." That just melted my heart when he said it to me over the phone a mere 24 hours after I left home. Since then, we've worked on it and he'll have fun with it when I'm trying to get him to say "I love Momma"...he says "I love Daddy"...then he giggles.

The past few days whenever we say "I love you"...either to one another or to Ian...he repeats it. Cute, cute, cute.

Tonight, as I was rocking him to sleep....Ian looked right at me and said "I love you". I didn't think I heard him right, so I said "what honey?". He looked at me and smiled and said "I love you".

Made my day!!!

I'm serious...sweetest boy in the world!!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Ok, NOW I'm bawling!
Pam