Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 04, 2006

Pictures of our little man























From top to bottom: First trip to the Tulsa Zoo...just hangin' in Daddy's shades; Sunday was "promotion Sunday" at church....so Ian was in his new class for the first time; having dinner with Brad, Tim and the guys on Saturday evening; sleeping on Mommy's chest; Ian is perfecting his "cheesy" smile; Walking, walking, walking....; Ian loves the Oklahoma Aquarium...even the big Eskimo Joe's "Fish" (they were cleaning and feeding); Ian admiring the big fish during his recent trip to the Oklahoma Aquarium.

My batteries died in my digital camera while we were at the Zoo. I had to get a disposable camera. As soon as I get those developed, I'll post some more from our Zoo trip. He liked the Zoo, but he LOVES the Oklahoma Aquarium.

No comments: