Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Joy of Ian





I know I've said this hundreds of times, but I have to say it again. Ian is just pure JOY for us. He is such a sweet little guy and he's growing and developing so much every single day. It's hard to believe that we've been home from India with our precious little man for 6 months. Charlie and I were laughing this evening and said that our house has not looked the same since the day we got home. We have toys, clothes, bottles, cups, and the like every where in our house. It's a wonderful kind of "mess".

Ian discovered that "scaring" mommy was fun this evening. I thought I saw a mouse. But it was a little stuffed animal. Charlie threw it at me and I screamed. Ian cracked up laughing. Then he decided that was fun. So he'd pick up the little grey furry thing and throw it at me. We laughed and giggled for nearly 15 minutes (until I had to stop because my stomach was hurting from laughing). What simple fun we had. I LOVE IT!!!!

He has another new word....door. He started saying it yesterday morning. It seems like he never stops jabbering. Some of his words are very, very clear and others are just sounds. His caregiver at day care says that he talks constantly. He must get that from Charlie :)

He is also cutting tooth number 9 and number 10. The molars on the top are finally coming in. These have been hard ones for him. He's been pretty miserable until they popped through the gums. The one on the right is almost through the gum. Hopefully that'll happen tomorrow. Bless his little heart...he gets cranky when he's cutting teeth.

Here are a couple of pictures from this past weekend. He's just so cute, I can't stop taking pictures.

1 comment:

Mary said...

He's becoming such a little man - Don't forget to wear your Marshall Shirt on Saturday!!

Mary
Go HERD!!!