Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Video

We received the video of Ian today. I'm so overwhelmed. He is absolutely adorable. I just can't wait to actually have this little guy in my arms.

He's very alert. He certainly seems happy and content. It looks like he loves being on his tummy. He's just precious.

I'm also impressed with the loving touches of the caregivers. It warmed my heart to see how they really care for him.

I'm so in love with this baby already and I haven't even held him yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I've never been on a blog site before & I posted on the November 9 post. Make sure & read it. I was just thinking of you guys the other day when I saw Jamie Lee Curtis on a commercial;) Please e-mail me, ms_barrel@hotmail.com. Love you guys & can't wait to hear that you have your precious baby in your arms. Love, Debbie Clark