Yep...M & M's! They melt in your mouth....and as of a couple of hours ago, we have discovered that they melt in your nose. After pee-peeing in the potty, Ian got 3 mini M & M's and a sticker. We were ready for bed and all of the sudden he said "where did the M & M go mommy?" I said, "In your tummy Ian." To which he followed with "no mommy it's in my nose." So, I tried getting it out with a carefully placed Q-Tip, but soon discovered that melting chocolate was coming out. I stopped. Then he blew his nose several times....lots of chocolate.
He's fine. Of course, the drama was huge. Afterwards we had a long talk about putting things in our nose. We'll see if he learned his lesson.