Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Journey Begins----Again

And so it goes.....

We are beginning the process to adopt a second child. This time, God closed the door to India but He graciously opened the door to Vietnam. So, before long...Ian will be a big brother.

Please pray for us during this long process....you all know that patience is not one of my strengths. Hopefully waiting for Ian helped me become a little more patient....NOT.

Here's the link to the blog for our Vietnam journey http://connervietnamadoptionjourney.blogspot.com

I will continue to update Ian's Story.

Here we go......

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm excited you have joined us over in the Vietnam forum! We actually started out our adoption process in India, but switched over to Vietnam when they re-opened their doors (and when we found out India would be more like 2 1/2 - 3 years!). So we still have a special place in our hearts for India. Ian is a doll, and I just noticed that his middle name is Everett. If we have the opportunity to adopt again, we'll probably go for a boy who we'll name Everett. Great choice! I look forward to reading about your new journey!