Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bad Day Forgotten

Today was a miserable day for me at work. Just lots of stuff going on. I was stressed and tired and in a pretty lousy mood. I talked to Charlie on the way home and prepared him for my rotten mood. When I walked into the garage, the door opened and there were my boys...Charlie and Ian. Charlie said he thought it would make me feel better. He gave me a quick kiss and then said..."now you can really feel better....go get Momma Ian." Ian promptly ran to me and held his little arms up for me to pick him up. The moment I held him, my lousy day was forgotten. Amazing. The innocence and unconditional love of a child can make all of the stuff that I stress about at work seem to disappear (maybe he just needs to come to work with me). Plus...what a sweet and thoughtful thing for Charlie to meet me at the door with a kiss and an amazingly adorable baby. My boys are awesome!!!!

No comments: