Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

22 Months Old

Today Ian turned 22 months old. I can't believe that my baby is nearly 2 years old. Wow...it just doesn't seem real. The last 11 months have been a blur but they have been filled with so much excitement and love. I can't imagine life without this sweet boy. Charlie and I look at each other sometimes and try to figure out what we did before we had Ian. He is such a perfect fit for our family and he brings such joy to our lives.

He does, however, have quite the temper. He's in a hitting phase. Partly because I think he's bored at daycare. He seems to hit more when he's bored or really tired. It's a rough phase, but I know we'll get through it.

Ian and Charlie have had this yucky virus that's going around. I'm hoping and praying that they don't pass it on to momma.

I guess I need to start planning Ian's 2nd birthday party....yikes! In between we have Valentine's Day (we left for India last year on Valentine's Day) and then February 17th is our Forever Family Day (or Gotcha Day). So the next couple of months will be full of celebrations.

No comments: