Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A New Name for Mama

Ian is jabbering up a storm. Last night he was much more vocal than ever. He's says dog, dada, dadi, and hey very well. He started saying "gaga" last night. More jabbering I suppose. He just kept repeating it.

This morning when I picked him up from his crib he was saying "gaga" again. He just continued to say it. When I'd leave the room he'd say "gaga" and when I returned he'd say "gaga" again. Charlie said "Nad, I think you're "gaga"." Whatever.

This evening when I picked him up at daycare he said "gaga" again. We met Charlie for dinner and he would say "gaga" and kick his little legs. He said dada a few times and then Charlie said "where's gaga?" He looked directly at me and said "gaga".

So....we think mama is "gaga". We asked him several times this evening and every time we'd ask him "where's gaga" he'd look at me and smile. Today, I'm gaga....who knows what I'll be tomorrow.

I'm kinda liking "gaga"....who am I kidding....no matter what Ian called me I'd love it. :)

Gaga has laundry to do....nite, nite.

No comments: