Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Maybe soon

Today 5 or 6 families received passports for their little ones. Unfortunately, we were not one of those families. The 3 that were wrong on Monday were corrected very quickly and others were also issued. While we are incredibly disappointed that ours was not in the ones issued...at least they're being issued. We have to hope and pray that ours is only a few days behind. Maybe tomorrow, or Friday or early next week we'll have Ian's passport and we can make our travel arrangements.

I can't really describe the emotions. I am truly, truly excited for the families that now have travel clearance and are on the verge of picking up their children. But, at the same time, I'm just heart broken that our little guy has to wait longer. I know that everything happens in God's perfect timing, but I'm really, really struggling with all of this today.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Good luck. I hope it comes soon for you! I can't imagine the anticipation. It's probably like being in labor for weeks on end.

roxanne