Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 07, 2005

Pediatrician Meeting

Setpember 14, 2005: Our appointment to meet with our pediatrician was at 4:30. Charlie and I headed to South Tulsa around 4:00pm and sat anxiously in the waiting room. Around 4:45pm we were called back to his office.

Eariler in the day, I just prayed that God would speak through the pediatrician and we would have a very clear yes or no from God by the words the doctor spoke.

Dr. Sood came in and we began to go over the medicals. OK...pretty positive I thought. We plotted out growth and development. Still positive. OK...when is the other shoe going to drop? Finally I said...but what about this, and what about this? He looked at Charlie and said "I can always tell when Mom's have been spending too much time on the internet". He went on to explain the risks involved with Hydrocephalus and shunts. He answered all of our questions and concerns.

Charlie and I left his office (both with tears in our eyes). When we got in the car I asked Charlie what he thought. He looked at me and through the tears said "That's my Son." We were a mess. Both crying and excited.

God had given us our answer...twice...and we now had to put all of our trust and faith in him.

We headed to Build-A-Bear to make a bear for baby Ian.

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you? I was searching the net and looking for sites involoving xango. I am currently unsure if your site is exactly what I'm for, but I have to admit, it caught my interest. I'm glad I stopped by. Great post! Thanks for your time!