Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Songs In The Key Of Ian

Ian loves to sing. Sometimes I have no clue what he's singing and other times it's perfectly clear.

Last night, we were in bed and Ian said "Sing Powder Cake Mommy". OK...that's a new one for me. "Powder Cake?" I say. "Yes...sing powder cake"....then he starts to clap his little hands. OH....Pat A Cake? So, we sing "powder cake". The best part was "roll it up and throw it in the can".

Then he proceeded to sing all of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" by himself.

I asked him to sing his ABC's and he did so without a thought. He does really well until he gets to "s"...then he goes from "s" to "y and z...now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me?". So, to only skip t....u...v....w....x.....not too bad.

Love me some Ian!!

1 comment:

Julie & Patrick said...

Very cute Nadra! 26 letters is an awful lot to remember...who needs those few he forgot anyway?

Julie R