Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 21, 2007

Who Would Have Thought?

Who would have thought that we'd have the sweetest boy in the world? I could have never imagined it. But....it's true. I know all of the other mommies out there think their little guy is the sweetest....but....I'm sorry to say.....Nope...Ian has that market cornered. He can just cheer his mommy up with his sweet smile and a hug.

Lately he's been singing a lot. It's so sweet to listen to him. He's not a big TV watcher (thank goodness). But he LOVES "The WonderPets". We have several episodes DVR'd. He can now sing almost the entire theme song with his Daddy. So cute...and so sweet.

Yesterday was his Christmas party at Daycare. As soon as I walked in, he was ready to go. I wanted him to play with his friends, but oh no...Mommy's here...so let's go bye-bye. I convinced him to stay and play for about an hour. His little classmates are so cute. I'm hoping to post a few pictures later this weekend.

Then we visited Santa Claus at Utica Square. Ian did great. He even told Santa he wanted "cars and a fire truck" for Christmas. Hopefully Santa took note of that.

My sweet boy will be home soon, but it's Bunco night for Mommy. So, I won't get to see my sweetie until a little later. But, when I get home, I'll get a sweet hug and kiss from the sweetest boy in the world.

No comments: