Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

More Ianisms

This post is more for me than anyone else. It's just fun stuff that I don't want to forget.

McDonnies = McDonald's
Treatment = Treat
More time? = One more time?
Mommy hold de Ian = self explanatory
Piccups = Hiccups


Conversation today...in his little Cozy Coupe car:

Ian: I go to work, OK Mommy?
Mommy: Sure. Where do you work?
Ian: Church
Mommy: What do you do there?
Ian: Sing


Part two:

Ian: I go get breffast, OK Mommy?
Mommy: Sure. Where are you going?
Ian: I be right back.

A couple of seconds later he parks his little car in front of our bakers rack, puts his little head out of his car window and says "I want picken and french fies. OK. Thanks." Then he drives away.

I think we're spending too much time at McDonnies. :)

2 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

Too funny! We spend too much time there also, but Luke loves to play at the Play Place.

Beth said...

How cute!!! Ian has quite a vocabulary!! What a smart little guy.

Uncle Brad showed me his Christmas picture. Oh - my - goodness! He's a doll.

Hope your holidays were wonderful!