Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

Today...and every day....we are so very thankful that God put an adoption plan together for our family. He brought Ian to us and now is bringing Drew to us.

Today we celebrated our 2nd Thanksgiving and it was great. Ian is such a great little guy. He's full force 2 3/4...almost 3....but he's a joy.

Today...my sweet angel kissed me and said I lub you mommy.

Today...I'm thankful for the most amazing husband in the world.

Today....I'm blessed beyond measure and I am so, so grateful.

I'm reminded of the song "Thank You Lord"....For all you've given to me...for all the blessings that I cannot see...Thank you Lord.... Thank you Lord.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two busy people! Loved your Christmas card and couldn't wait to check out your blog. Ian is a so handsome and obviously happy. Most people don't understand how I can foster and not adopt my 'kids.' I know there are families like yours, waiting to be completed by these beautiful children and I'm just happy to care for them for the short period of time that God blesses me with them. Merry Christmas!