Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Conversation With Ian

This morning I had the pleasure of experiencing morning drive conversation between Charlie and Ian. Charlie's car had to go to the shop, so the boys took me to work. The conversation goes like this:

Charlie: Way

Ian: No Way

Charlie: Way

Ian: No Way

Charlie: Way

Ian: No Way

Get the drift? This went for about 3 blocks and then Ian started talking about "pick-up pucks", "cars", "vans", "burbs (birds) up in sky", "airpanes up in sky", etc.

Usually my drive to work is quiet with the sounds of contemporary christian music on the radio. Today, it was completely different....and I LOVED IT. What a great way to start the day.

Ian is Mr. Talkative at home and in the car. I think he talks quite a bit at school too. But, he doesn't say much at church or around people he doesn't know well. It takes him a little while to warm up...but then....watch out...he'll talk your leg off.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Nadra,
TOO CUTE! I'd love to be in on the listening end of that conversation. :o) Micah is still at uh-oh and hey.
Haven't talk to you in awhile. Hope you guys are well.
Love you!
Pam