Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gotcha Day 2007

Today was an extra special day. We played around the house, napped, ran out to pick up a cake, watched the video from last year when we picked Ian up and then went to India Palace for dinner. After dinner, Brad came over and the Gilmartin's joined us. Steph, Paul and Molly were coming from a Lunar New Year Celebration. It's hard to believe that it's been a year since we were in India.

I keep trying to upload pictures from this evening, but I'm not having much luck. Hopefully I'll be able to do that tomorrow. Ian did great today and loved eating "cake". It's almost 11:30 and fell asleep around 11:00pm....WAY, WAY past his bedtime.

It was a great "Gotcha Day"......our first of many.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Nadra,
Congratulations my friend. It's hard to believe that I held your hand during your journey a year ago! Days for me since then have dragged by, yet that time went so fast! Weird, but true. We are so blessed with our beautiful boys, aren't we? I can't wait for our boys to meet someday! We have been a family of 3 for a month already! Can you believe that? I'm so happy that you, Charlie, and Ian are together. God is so wonderful isn't He?
Love & Hugs,
Pam