Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

We Love The Snow...NOT!!!





Today Ian and I were home because of the 10 inches of snow in Tulsa. His daycare was closed and my office was closed. So, we were home for a day of fun...plus some playing in the snow. I was so excited. It was Ian's first experience with snow. After his nap, we donned our shoes, hats and coats and braved the elements in our back yard. He walked in the knee deep snow quite well. But....then he fell...which I thought would be fun. Boy, was I ever wrong. He didn't like it at all. I think it's because it was cold on his little hands. Maybe if his silly mommy had thought to get gloves, we would have had more fun. Anyway...our play time in the snow was short....but not before mommy snapped a few pictures of the momentus event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadra!

What a special time! I,of course, was thinking about Jadyn today wishing she were here to see the snow and what she might think of it. Poor Ian, I'm sure he and the snow will become better friends in the future :)

So sorry we've been missing one another's emails. I'm going to try to send another from school email again very soon. If not, please feel free to call me anytime. I would love to talk with you.

Please keep praying for us. As you know, things are not going well.