Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 03, 2006

Enough Excitement For One Day

Ian had to go to the doctor this afternoon. He was a bit cranky before his nap and his nose has been running non stop for the past couple of days, plus he developed a cough yesterday. When he woke up from his nap he felt kinda warm to me. So I took his temp. It was 102.2 . I immediately called Dr. Sood and they had me bring him in.

Traumatic. That's the word for the day. They did a chest x-ray and put him in this contraption to keep him still. That was awful...especially for mommy. Then Dr. Sood wanted to test him for RSV since his cough was so tight. That was horrible. Poor little guy.

This was my first experience at the doctor with my son. I felt so bad for him.

Dr. Sood gave him some medicine and said that he has a really bad cold. He asked me to call him on Monday and give him a report. Then we see him next Wednesday for Ian's first real appointment.

OK...enough of this stuff. Ian and Daddy need to get well....now. :)

No comments: