Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Soon, Baby, Soon

Today we received and email from Jynger. Our court orders (legals / guardianship) arrived at the Dillon office today. She will process it and hopefully get it to us by the end of the week.

We still cannot book our travel yet. We need to wait until his passport has been issued. Either way we go, it's kind of scary. If we book before his passport is issued, we run the risk of having to change our tickets, which can be very expensive. If we don't book now, we run the risk of not having enough notice to get a good fare. So...we're just not sure which way to go at this point. I know as soon as we get word his passport has been issued, I'll want to leave that day and get him. Now, I know that's not realistic...but I'll want to get there as soon as I possibly can. We'll figure it out I guess.

No comments: