Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 21, 2005

NOC

I could barely speak when Jynger called me on November 3rd. She gently said "Kushal has NOC." I almost dropped the phone and I started screaming "you're kidding, you're kidding?" She reassured me that she was not kidding. I just could not believe it. From what we could figure, our paperwork went to CARA around the first of October. This was amazing. NOC in just over 4 weeks. Woo...hoo....I'll take it.

I called Charlie and he was just as stunned as I was. That evening we went out to dinner and he told me that he was in shock. It's just happened so fast that he is now in panic mode. It finally hit him that this is truly going to happen and before long we are actually going to become parents. It is a little frightening when that realization finally hits you.

I haven't posted this on the Dillon Discussion Forum yet. There are several families that have had their paperwork at CARA a lot longer that we did and they still have not received NOC. There is absolutely no rhyme nor reason to how or when NOC is issued.

We're going to relish in our excitement for now and pray for a speedy guardianship. God is so good!!!

No comments: